It was snowing the other afternoon, as I walked to pick my daughter up from school, and there I was wrapped in my Berghaus jacket, North Ridge hat, and my brand new Buff Marine Birds, feeling cosy and warm. My breath warming the inside of the tight clinging fabric. The cold wind not even touching my skin (except around my eyes and my hands, I really need to get some decent gloves), and a thought crossed my mind:
How many items of clothing can be worn all year round?
Buff Marine Birds – Review
Ok it seems an odd question, but I was recently sent a really cool Buff by the guys at Kitshack, part of their new AW 16/17 range – Buff Marine Birds – and it is one of the few items that serves a purpose in the biting cold of winter, like that day, or the heat of summer.
|Buff Marine Birds – Review|
- Made with 100% Polyester Microfibre
- Weighs 35g/1.2 oz and measures 52cm x 24.5cm /20.5 inches x 9.6 inches
- Sizing: fits most adults, but if you require something smaller try Womens Slim Fit or available in Junior/Child (4–12 yrs) or for little people, theres Baby Buff for those 3 yrs and under.
- There are no irritating seams or hems
- Is machine washable and non iron. Buff headwear will not lose its elasticity, is colour fast and will not fade.
- Treated with Polygiene your Buff headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Thoughts on Buff Marine Birds
|Marine Birds Buff Design|
The great thing about the Buff Marine Birds is it is really comfortable to wear. The lack of seams means nothing to rub or cause irritation; they are tight enough to cling when needed but don’t feel like they are strangling you when worn as a neckerchief; always seem well made; and are a stylish choice for any outdoors type person, like me.
Lets be honest, you can’t beat an item of clothing that has so many uses. 13 according to the product description. Although I have little use for a scrunchy, just need to keep my daughter away from it. And can be used at so many times of the year.
And there are so many different choices of design, you can really match your own style.
Buy on Amazon
I’m Walking 2500 miles in 2017 to raise money for Birding For All – Read about it here – Please consider donating through My Donate
Did you enjoy Buff Marine Birds – Review? Or find it useful? The please share with your friends, via the links below.